- Current Seismicity Map for United States, USGS-NEIC (There is no detail for Western US - Pop-up Window)
- Historical Seismicity map for Western United State: 1977 - 1997, (USGS-NEIC) (Pop-up Window)
- Near-Real Time Source for earthquake activity in California (USGS-Menlo Park) < Main source for info in NCA
- Near-Real Time Source for earthquakes (USGS-Pasadena) < Alternative server if above is busy
- 7-day interactive list of earthquakes in California-Nevada
- 3-day list of earthquakes Recorded by the Northern California Seismic Network < "finger-text" listing
- Recent M2+ activity in Northern California, RELS with Xerox PARC Map Viewer
- Moment Tensor Solutions for selected quakes, UCBSL
- Weekly epicenter maps for selected regions (M2+), UCBSL
Regional Sources for Information .
National Information Service for Earthquake Engineering (UC Berkeley)
Humboldt State University Earthquake Information Center (HSU)< excellent source of information
Background Information .
Potential Sources of earthquakes registering M6+ in Northern California, Working Group on Northern California Earthquake Potential, USGS Open-File Report 96-705
- Napa M5.2 earthquake, September 3, 2000
Information by Regions
©2007 Seismo-Watch, Inc. All rights reserved.