- Current Seismicity Map for Canada USGS-NEIC (Pop-up Window)
- 20 Years of Seismicity in Canada Map USGS-NEIC (Pop-up Window)
- Western Canada
- List of earthquakes in last 30 days, GSC (Western Canada seismicity, some northern Washington quakes)
- Map of earthquakes in the last 30 days, GSC
- Canadian Seismicity, Canadian Geologic Survey via USGS with Xerox PARC Map Viewer
- Significant Canadian earthquake reports, CGS
- Map of recent Canadian activity, CGS
- Detailed map of recent eastern Canadian activity (List of events)
- Significant recent Canadian earthquakes
Collecting and Storing Seismological Data
The National Earthquake Hazards Program of the Geological Survey of Canada (GSC) operates nearly 100 instruments, called seismographs, across the country to detect and locate nearly 1500 earthquakes per year.
- Canadian National Seismograph Network
- Canadian seismograph stations
©2007 Seismo-Watch, Inc. All rights reserved.