- Subtract 8 hours from Greenwich Mean Time to obtain PST or 5 hours for EDT
Location Quality: A (good), B (fair), C (poor), D (bad)
Magnitude: Ml (local or Richter magnitude), Lg (mblg), Md (duration), Mb (body wave), Ms (surface wave), Mw (moment)
- Standard Sources Include:
- U.S. Geological Survey, National Earthquake Information Center, Golden, CO (NEIC)
- Harvard Geophysical Observatory, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA (HRV)
- U.S. Geological Survey, Northern California Seismic Network (NCSN)
- University of California, Berkeley, Seismological Laboratory (UCBSL)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California (Caltech)
- various wire reports and/or personal communications
- All data are preliminary and subject to change.
- Copyright ? 1998 Advanced Geologic Exploration, Inc.
- Voice: 775-852-0992 / Fax: 775-852-3226
- Web Site: https://seismo-watch.com
- Re-transmission prohibited. All rights reserved.
- NEWS MEDIA: Please site Seismo-Watch as your source